Diane’s new novel, The Collaborator, will be published in September!
- The Collaborator is based on sensational historical events that took place during the Holocaust, and on the actions of an extraordinary man who achieved something that should have been impossible. It’s a complex story of heroism, passion, intrigue and betrayal which ended in a tragedy that noone could have foreseen.
- Her award-winning World War II epic novel Nocturne and her acclaimed memoir, Mosaic were published in the US and the UK in 2018.
- In November, Winter Journey sold 50,000 e-book copies on Amazon Kindle in the United States in a single month! “This is a tremendous result, and huge even by US standards,” said Shona Martyn, head of publishing at HarperCollins.
- Thursday 22 August: Melbourne event. The Collaborator will be launched at the Jewish Holocaust Centre 13-15 Selwyn Street, Elsternwick at 7pm. Everyone is welcome. Contact email@example.com
- Sunday 25 August: Sydney Jewish Writers’ Festival. Diane will be in conversation with Rita Nash at Bondi Pavillion at 1pm. For bookings https://www.shalom.edu.au/event/sydney-jewish-writers-festival-2019/
- Sunday 8 September: The Sydney launch of The Collaborator will take place at the Sydney Jewish Museum on 8 September, at 2.30pm, 148 Darlinghurst Road, Darlinghurst. Diane will be in conversation with ABC presenter Michaela Kalowski. To book, please call 9360 7999
- Wednesday 25 September: Diane will be speaking about The Collaborator at the Mark Moran Centre in Laguna Street, Vaucluse. For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane was born in Poland and arrived in Australia with her parents in 1948.
She was seven years old when she decided to become a writer. Her first article, about teaching at a Blackboard Jungle school in London, was published in The Australian Womens Weekly in 1965. This was the beginning of a hugely successful career as a freelance journalist. Over three thousand of her investigative articles, personal experience stories, profiles, and travel stories have been published in various newspapers and magazines…